Saturday 28 May 2016

BASIC UMBRELLA DRAFT MARKING 
(KNEE LENGTH, FLOOR LENGTH)

Hi Bloggers! Welcome 2 Amazing Women's World.............
Greetings to all!!

In this post I have come up with Paper draft making of Basic Umbrella Patterns of Knee Length, Floor length......watching this video You can draft your own patterns ......and You can create beautiful dress makings of the following pics...which is for your reference...........watch, mark and create...for your loved one's they would love to wear it...........


Please click on below link for Tutorial ................








Follow me in my social media.....face book
My Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

POPULAR VIDEOS:
STAND COLLAR - TWO PATTERNS- NO SEPARATE COLLAR  - COLLAR WITH BASE FABRIC
MAHARANI BLOUSE - EASY CUTTING, SEWING AND DESIGNING
PRETTY FROCK FOR UR PRINCESS- EASY DRAFTING, CUTTING & SEWING